It’s great that you’re keen to apply! Before you complete the expression of interest form, please carefully consider the eligibility requirements here.
Only those people who answer yes to each of the questions listed below are eligible to apply.
- Are you living with Down syndrome?
- Will you be aged between 20 - 45 years at 11/02/2019?
- Is your parent, guardian or carer supportive of you participating in the Pilot?
- Do you have reasonable written and verbal communication skills?
- Have you had any form of work experience (paid or unpaid)?
- Are you committed to ongoing learning and self-discovery?
- Are you willing to invest time, energy and effort in the Impact21 Pilot?
- Are you interested in seeking meaningful and sustainable paid employment?
- Can you commit to attending a structured learning program for three days per week from February 2019-February 2020 loosely in line with Victorian school hours and terms?
- Are you willing to register with Disability Employment Service provider CVGT Australia for the duration of the Pilot?*
* Registering with CVGT Australia means that Pilot participants can access one on one tailored employment support services to help them work with nominated employers to prepare them for available jobs.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then you’re eligible to formally express your interest in the Impact21 Pilot.